LIVE BLOOD ANALYSIS
Live Blood Analysis is a method of analyzing live blood cells that uses less blood. Just one drop under a Dark Field Microscope (LBA) technology can analyze trends in disease within real-time results
• Find heavy metals accumulated in the body.
• Find allergies
• Know the quality of the digestive system
• Find antioxidants in the blood.
• Fat residues in the circulatory system.
• Search for bacteria and parasites.
• Digestive system and food absorption.
• Blood circulation system